Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracey!

No disguise will hide it! My one and only sister is 32 today! I dug out these old photos to celebrate.
Thanks Tracey for being such a good sister, mom, mentor and friend. You're the best-est, even if you did call me Hannah for so many years of my life.
We love you,
Your Favorite Sister

P.S. Sorry about the time I convinced you that you were adopted. But you probably did have it coming!
P.P.S. Aren't you glad you gave me control of all of these old photos from Dad's house?

2 comments:

jfm said...

Happy Birthday Tracey...you can't be that old, it makes your aunt really old! Thanks Becca for digging up the old pics....they are fun!
Aunt Janice

Mindy said...

Those pictures are too funny! I love the bunny suit. You'll have to share some more!