Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Aftermath and other Notes

Another Halloween has come and gone. Here are just a few pics from last night's festivities. Earlier in the day we went to Mike's work for a potluck they were having and to show off the fam. Everyone loved it. Then we stopped by Westminny (the evil ones were outta town) so we got to visit a little with the girls and see their costumes and show them ours. It was fun to see them again. And from what they were telling me, I am so glad I got outta there!

Here's a picture of dinner. Papa Murphy's had a pumpkin shaped pizza, so partly because I am lazy and partly because it was so fun, Mike stopped to get one on his way home. And it was yummy to boot.
Here's a picture of Caleb Trick or Treating with a couple of friends that came. This is the first year he didn't have to go by himself and it was so much better. Kylee was Scream and Lynsee was Sharpay from High School Musical. They all had a good time and we walked so far we wore them out to the point that they started skipping houses.

Here's a pic back home with Caleb's haul. This doesn't count the entire plastic pumpkin he had full before we started Trick or Treating this is just last night. And yes, I swiped the Reese's this morning before he got up for my secret stash! But that's our little secret, until he can read that is.
Other Notes:
Happy Birthday DaNell! I can't believe your 13 already. My how time flies. Let me know what you get for your Bday and I'll let you know which gifts I want :) !
Tank's EKG and echo went well on Thursday. Everything looked normal so that's a good sign. We will do another in 6-8 more weeks and let you know how that one goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok sooo funny, Jas and I got the same pizza's last night for dinner too. I even have a picture of it cooked to put on the blog as well. Great minds think alike.

jfm said...

We also had a Jack-o-latern pizza, but I made ours after I saw the Papa Murphy ad on TV! Gourmet cooks in this family!!