Friday, November 21, 2008

A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

My mom told me that you read her blog so this year I am putting my letter on there instead of mailing it. We sat down with a piece of paper and I told her stuff to write to you. Thank you for my powerwheels 4-wheeler last year, I like to ride it in my front yard and I always stay where my Mom and Dad can see me because I know that's very important. I just had a birthday and turned 5, so I'm getting very big. I go to preschool and have 3 teachers: Karen, Kristen and Grandma (Lenna). I like to play with my toy trucks, cars and motorcycles and I like to fly my toy airplanes. When I grow up I want to be a cop.

I have been very good this year. I have two new brothers, Zaric and Zaden, and I am very patient and helpful with them. Sometimes I am mean to them and get in trouble but I try to be nice all the time. They are just babies and can't talk yet, but I saw this jungle toy that comes with balls that I think they would really like. And that's all I think they need.

As I get bigger so does my list. When I go in the store I want everything. My mom said I could only pick a few things so here's my list this year :

Spike the Ultra Dinosaur
Books to help me learn to Read
Mario and Luigi stuff
New Trucks

I hope to see you soon. I will help my mom bake cookies for you for Christmas Eve.

I love you,

Caleb

No comments: