Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Day is Nearing!

I can't believe that tomorrow we'll already be leaving for Price for Thanksgiving this year. Here's the cute tile I made this year for Thanksgiving. I am excited for the turkey, the potatoes, the rolls and of course the Cherry Pie! I can't wait for all the goodies. But most of all,I can't wait for the wicked deals on Friday. Of course I will be one of those silly girls lined up at the stores (all 3 of them down there) starting at 4 am. It's tradition, we have to! Plus I have been scouring the ads online already and there's some really good deals this year. So I am packing my running shoes and making a game plan. By Thursday night, it will be all mapped out as to who is running for what. This is one shopping trip that even Mike gets in on, he likes running through the stores for the good stuff too. I've already lined him up on what he's going after.


So here's to another fruitful year. If I don't blog again before then, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat lots of turkey and take the time to stop and think about the things you are most thankful for. I do it everyday here at home when I see my 4 boyz.


Until next time!

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

you are so talented! I love the tiles you made! I hope you have a great time, and get a ton of good stuff! Just be careful out there....there are some real maniacs!!!!