Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mommy Tag

My cousin's wife Melissa tagged me with this on her blog, I'm game, so here goes my answers to these questions.

1. What time do you wake up? Usually about 5 am one or both of the twins have us up.

2. On a good night, what time is your child in bed? The twins go to bed between 8 and 8:30. Caleb is usually in bed by 9.

3. How long have you been a mommy?5 years and 5 days

4. How old were you when you became a mom?23 and 6 days later turned 24

5. What is your favorite chore?I like cleaning off the counters. It just feels good when they aren't cluttery. The non-cluttery hardly ever happens anymore but still when it does, it's great.

6. What is your favorite meal to cook? On Christmas Eve we started a tradition of having chicken on a beer can (usually done with a pepsi instead) with roasted red potatoes and rolls. This will be year #4 that it's on the menu.

7. What meal do you cook most often? We eat tacos a lot

8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?1-Giggles from all of the boyz 2-Listening to Caleb sing songs from the radio, like Rockstar by Pink 3-Snuggling with tired babies 4-That Caleb still wants me first and most of all when he's sad or hurt 5-Watching Mike makethe twins giggle and him rough house with Caleb (even though I yell at them all the time while doing it to settle down and be careful)

9. If you could take your child anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii

10. When was the last time you went out without your child?When we were in Omaha I got a couple shopping trips in with no kids.

11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?The first time I went down to the NICU after I had Caleb and saw him laying there with the ventilator tube down his throat. Then I repeated the same experience with Zaden 4 1/2 years later.

12. When was the last time you told your child "I love you"?About 10 minutes ago

13. When was the last time you were told I love you?This morning right after Caleb got up. The twins don't talk much so they can't. Mike tells me at least a couple times every day.

I tag Tracey and Sarah

No comments: