Monday, November 10, 2008

Omaha- Update #2 Keeping Us Busy

We are keeping busy here in Omaha. Since my last post we have gone to Ashland to visit Mike's High School art teacher and see his gallery that he now runs. This is the first time we have gone and not bought anything. I love my two paintings I have from him already. I picked out a couple things of course and if money wasn't an issue they would be coming home with us, but no such luck. We also went bowling. It was fun but the place we went to was really loud. Even louder than us (if you can imagine that) so we didn't do much talking just bowled a game and left. Great Aunt Peg and I then went to the mall (again) for some more shopping because Caleb and Mike decided they both needed new Husker sweatshirts. You can never have enough of those you know. Yesterday they had a early birthday party for Caleb and I. Here are a few pics from that.


Here's Caleb opening a present. It's the book of monsters.

Caleb trying out his new skateboard that Grandma Braska got him


Great Aunt Sue and Zaric were partied out by the end of the afternoon


Zaden got a taste of frosting from Caleb's cake. He's not so sure about that.


Zaric, on the other hand, couldn't get enough and kept wanting more. He was drooling over it so much he was creating a pile of drool but picked up a napkin by himself and held it to his mouth hoping that would convince someone to give him more.
Here's a short list of our loot that we got:
Caleb- Skateboard, monster book, dino book, dino coloring book, Nascar book with cars in it to build, a motorcycle toy, a flying disk toy, some clothes and a magna doodle
Me- Scrubs-Season 5, Will and Grace- Season 1, some mula for something crafty, and a giftcard to Target. And lots of cute cards and cherry pie for me instead of cake.
Sorry if I left anything out I am going off of memory this morning and we all know how's that's been lately. Thanks Nebraska family for a fun party. 2 more days to go!

No comments: