Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!








Here it is! The infamous Ouren Family Halloween costume pics. We have had such a full Halloween this year and Caleb's bucket is already full so I see no need to Trick or Treat tonight....Yeah right! Of course we will anyway. I'm hoping for more Reese's Peanut butter cups. Please, oh Please neighbors..... give out the Reese's!


p.s. Note I finally did it! Both twins are smiling in the picture with Dad. It only took about 5 takes but I did it! Kudos to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. I love the costumes, you are all so festive. I don't even have a costume and Jas informed he would go as a dad. Creative huh...Oh well. Hope you all have fun trick or treating and if I get any Reeses I will send them your way.

jfm said...

How cute you all look, I love themed families....we could never all agree!