Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aunt Norma


My Aunt Norma from the Forsgren side of the family just got moved back to Elmo from New Mexico after her husband became suddenly ill and later passed away in a matter of weeks. She is in an assisted living facility as she needs constant care due to a stroke several years ago.
My sister and I went over to visit her during our trip to Price last weekend. It was nice to see her and she was getting a kick out of the kids. Here she is holding Zaden. Zaric was being fussy so she didn't get a chance to hold him. We didn't have time to stay as long as we would have liked due to the kids that came along being unruly and the fact that I needed to get on the road back to Salt Lake. But it was a fun visit and hopefully we'll be able to visit on occasion during our trips down there.

1 comment:

jfm said...

Becca,
Thanks for sharing the pic of Aunt Norma. I haven't' seen her for years. Good thing I read your blogs(Mindy's too)it keeps me informed on our extended family.
Aunt Janice