Monday, October 06, 2008

Sprinkler

With no planning, today turned out to be a baking day. I got up this morning and had some banana's on the edge of extinction so I decided to make some banana bread. YUM! As I was getting into the cupboard to get out some ingredients for that I saw some Halloween cupcake liners left over from our party last year so I mentioned it to Mike when he got home. He was all too willing to run to the store for a cake mix and frosting. Nothing fancy but they turned out great and Caleb had a great time being my official sprinkler with some Halloween sprinkles I also found in the cupboard. I think I will send some cupcakes to work with Mike though as I think 20 of them is a little much for the 3 of us.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love cupcakes for no reason at all!

Anonymous said...

Great...now that you mention it, I am reminded that I have Halloween cupcake liners and Halloween sprinkles stashed away in the cabinet. I Guess I will have to do the honorable wife thing and make some for Jason too.