Thursday, October 02, 2008

Shifty Eyes

The fence people came today to finish their install of the new fencing we had to buy since the city made us move our shed. When they were finished one of the workers came to the door to ask me to look at it and see if I approved. I did and I have to admit that I am impressed with their work, they did a fine job. Something about this guy really creeped me out though and made me uneasy. After I told him it looked good he asked right away if he could get a check. Maybe I am being too judgemental and a little prejudice but it just didn't feel right. I have always been taught to go with my gut feeling so I told him I would rather work with Devin, the salesman, and to have him call me tomorrow and I would gladly pay him with my credit card over the phone. He said ok but you could tell he was annoyed. Of course they had to come while Mike was in Vegas too which made it that much worse. So I will definitely be making sure all the doors and windows are locked tonight........Maybe it was just his shifty eyes.

No comments: