Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Tunes

Last Friday was Caleb's Halloween Program at school. They did a whole slew of songs but here's just a few of the Halloween ones for fun. I wish I could post them all, but that would take too long. I'll include the words below for each one , in case you don't quite catch them.

Halloween Cat

Halloween Cat, Halloween Cat

Why do you meow and Meow like that?

Neither I, nor the moon

Like your tune

so. SCAT! Halloween Cat

Mean Old Witch

I'm a mean old witch with a hat

And I fly on my broom with my cat

My toes are pointed and my nose is too

So you better watch out or I might scare you

I'm a mean old witch with a hat

lalalala lalalalala

BOO!

Mary Had a Vampire Bat

Mary had a vampire bat, vampire bat, vampire bat

Mary had a vampire bat, whose fur was black as night

It followed her to school one day, school one day, school one day

It followed her to school one day and promised not to bite

She took it out for show and tell, show and tell, show and tell

She took it out for show and tell, the teacher screamed and ran

And school was canceled for 1 week, for 1 week, for 1 week

And school was canceled for 1 week, Just as Mary Planned!

No comments: