Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Year Down

Another year down ! Friday was my Birthday. I turned 25 again. ;) I have had a great Bday weekend, starting even the night before when Mike came home from work with Birthday flowers in hand. It was a big surprise, I wasn't expecting that at all. Then he took Friday off to spend the day with me. We had the sitter watch the boys and went out to tackle some Christmas shopping and had lunch together at the Olive Garden. It was so nice just to be together no matter what we were doing. By the time we were done with that it was already time to pick up Caleb and go back to get the twins. But I snuck off by myself and enjoyed Mike's other gift to me, an 80 minute massage at the Spa Club. It was Heavenly. Then it was back home to enjoy my "surprise party" Caleb threw for me. I had to first buy my own plates and make my own cake for what he wanted to be a butterfly party. He did help me frost it and decorate it at least.



Then it was time for a little relaxing until my sister and her two oldest kiddo's arrived. DaNell and I ran off to see the installment 1 of the New Harry Potter. It was so good. It was late (for us old people anyway) after that so we called it a night and got some rest before a full day of shopping.

Saturday we got up and headed to the Power Hours sale at Kohls and then headed up to Park City to the outlet mall. We found so many screaming hot deals and came home with loads of new clothes. A little something for everyone. We shopped up there from about 10-5 and were pooped. But over all we saved over $800 between the 2 of us! That ROCKS! I'm not sure how much we spent, but I am sure it wasn't near that much. Plus I have lots of punch cards and bonus coupons to use up later. Then we grabbed all the boys that stayed behind and had a nice dinner at Chili's before they headed back home.

I would say that was a pretty good 2 day Bday celebration indeed.

No comments: