Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. First and far most my husband and my little boys, you brighten my days and keep me going and always show me what unconditional love is all about. I am thankful for a warm house and food on the table and that I am fortunate enough to often take those things for granted. I am thankful for my family who makes us laugh, cries with us and is always there for us, even on the days they drive me crazy;). I am thankful for Mike's job and for my job which allow us to do the things that we dream of. I am thankful for friends, old and new, whom without life wouldn't be the same.

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. May your tummies be full, your football be on and your naps be refreshing.

Love, Becca

P.S. If you are braving the cold and the crowds like we are tomorrow in search of the ultimate deals, be safe and buy me something good ;).

No comments: