Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Caleb's 7 year Old Interview

Some of you may remember when I did this in anticipation last year of Caleb's 6th Bday. Well it's that time of year again. In just 10 days, my little boy will be a whopping 7 years old! So here's his new and some same answers. Click here to compare to last years answers.

Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Foods: Pizza
Favorite Teams: NY Giants, The Kari's (Huskers), The Utes. The Eagles and the Ravens
Favorite Drink: Orange Fruit Punch
Favorite Toys: Football Helmets, DS and games
Favorite Animal: Cheetah and T Rex's
Favorite Movie: Sponge Bob Movie
Favorite TV shows: Sponge Bob
Favorite thing at school: Recess
Favorite thing about Daddy: That I love him
Favorite thing about Mommy: That I love her too
Favorite thing about his brothers: they can tackle me now
Favorite thing about Papa's: Sometimes I can go by myself
Favorite things about Grandmas: I love them too.
Favorite person to visit when we go to Price: Papa Ringo, Aunt Tracey and Grandma Nette
Favorite person to visit in Omaha: Kari
Favorite thing about home: I can relax
Favorite books: The ones I can read myself like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Favorite Place to go: Anywhere that has Smarties
Favorite Restaurant: Wendy's and McD's
What I want to be when I grow up: a football player for the Giants or some other team.
Favorite things to do: Draw pictures, play with toys and watch TV.

What do you want for your Birthday:
Crayons and coloring books
New Football Helmet
Legos
DS Games
Movies- Sponge Bob episodes or Star Wars,Clone Wars
Star Wars Toys
Superman Toys
Cars

You might have guessed from some of the answers that we are planning a Sponge Bob themed party this year and he chose to have it at The Living Planet Aquarium. Should be loads of fun. Pictures to come.

No comments: