Sunday, November 14, 2010

Disney On Ice


Some months ago I did something unusual for us and bought us some Disney on Ice tickets to use for a family outing. I thought it would be something fun to finish off Caleb's birthday weekend with. However, Mike had been complaining ever since I bought them about not wanting to go so I invited my niece to come in his place and today Caleb flat out refused to go. He wanted to stay home with his Daddy and build his new Star Wars Lego ship that he got for his Bday. So that meant I took my nephew who was visiting as well. So it was me, the twins and 2 other kiddo's. It was fun but I did learn a few things such as:
1. Packing 2 year old twins up and down the stairs to row 5 is hard. I ended up having to do both ways twice.
2. I am out of shape and sort of a whimp as emphasized by #1
3. I don't want to do it again any time soon. The packing of the twins nor the show.
and most importantly:
4. Hearing Zaden tell me to "Wook Wook at Me Mouse" and that Ursula the sea witch was "Scarwy" was worth it.

No comments: