Sunday, November 07, 2010

In My Kitchen

I've been feeling a little domestic this weekend and have been cooking up some goodies and trying a couple new recipes. It started Saturday Morning with this muffins. The recipe is called *Muffins that Taste Like Donuts. I , personally, thought they tasted more like cinnamon rolls but they were delicious none the less and will definitely be having a repeat appearance in this house in the future.


And today started with an early morning crock pot start to some homemade chicken noodle soup. A favorite in this house. Look at how it turned out. Perfection.
And then I tried out a new recipe for some *buttery clover leaf rolls to go with the soup. The house smells delicious.

What are you cooking up in your kitchen this fall?
*recipe sources available upon request.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I would love the recipe for your chicken noodle soup! Looks divine!!!!!!!!!!