Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Caleb's Life Lessons


Too often we are judged on what our children are learning from us. However, I wanted to dedicate this post to 3 things that Caleb taught me last week. I am thinking maybe I should make it a weekly post of "things my kids taught me this week". What do you think? So here is this weeks posting:
1. Caleb taught me that a baseball helmet, also doubles as a 4-wheeler helmet while hot-rodding around our yard/motorcross. Safety First, you know?
2. A glow in the dark Halloween shirt is the best suprise EVER and it must be worn right away and for 2 days straight so you can show it off to your friends and find places to go in the house during the day that are dark enough to watch it glow.
3. When you get new slippers with The Incredible Hulk on them, it is then mandatory that you get into your pj's at any opportunity just so you can put them on. This is true even if you've just gotten home from preschool and it's only 11:30 am. Why wait?

No comments: