Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Picture This!

We finally got our family pictures back that we had done about a few weeks ago. They turned out nice. This first one is proof that the twins looks just like their big brother. Which means they look like their Daddy.
We couldn't get Zaden to smile for the camera and then he fell asleep before we could get a pic of the twins together but I think even with the serious face, it's still a good one. Zaric certainly didn't have any problems smiling away. He's so smiley all of the time so I think this picture completely shows that.
There were a couple poses of Caleb that I loved so I got wallets of this one and then some bigger ones of the other pose that I haven't put on here. He looks like he's up to something here which is usually the case so it's perfect again.

And last but not least here's the whole family. We chose yellow this year because I had already gotten the twins these cute outfits for a wedding that didn't happen (wink, wink you know who) But they were too cute not to use up.

Don't worry Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunt's and Uncles. Copies will be on their way to your mailboxes. If there's a pose that you are dying to have and any certain sizes let me know and I will do my best to get them to you.

1 comment:

Chat Blanc said...

The kids look soooo cute! Great fam pic too. thanks for putting me on your blogroll! Have a great weekend! :)