Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall...My FAV!

Early this morning we decided to take a little drive to Little Cottonwood Canyon. It's only about a 30 minute drive from us. It was something cheap and easy to do and I have been dying to go check out the fall colors. I absolutely love this time of year. Nothing could be better. It was also sprinkling rain a little bit, but we didn't let that put a damper on our fun. I took some samples and brought them home to make a little arrangement (as you will see in a pic, 5th one down). It took us a while to get towards the top where most of them were, but as you see in the pictures, it was well worth it. I couldn't believe the great pics I got. I feel like a real photographer. So enjoy! I was reminded how much I love this time of year and I am ready to celebrate it. I think I'll do something special on Monday (the official first day of fall) and I was also reminded why I still LOVE living here in Utah and the mountains.












No comments: