Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For the Record and Other Updates

Mike wants it noted (for the record) that when we ran to the store for some essentials tonight that it was me, not him, that told him to put the movie Iron Man in the cart. I knew he wanted it and was going to buy it whenever he got the chance anyway so I figured that we were at the store and it was there, so why wait? What's the difference if we spend that $14 now or in a few days. But like I said, he wanted it noted so there you go.

Other Updates:

Tank is doing well. The Dr. thought he looked good although he did develop a little ear infection through it all. We go in for more blood work next week to check on those platelets then we have to do another EKG in 6-8 weeks then a third in 6 months. Overall his mood is so much better and we have seen no real signs of any sickness. He did have one throwing up fit tonight but I am crossing my fingers that it's just a fluke.

Mike leaves for 3 days to Vegas in the morning. So I will have almost 3 full days and 2 nights with all 3 of the babes. I may take a couple hours on a couple of days and do some lunches with some old co-workers. The babysitter offered to watch them if I wanted her to and I think I'll take her up on it. I will need a couple breaks and I have been meaning to catch up with these guys for a while. I think to pass some time tomorrow Caleb and I will watch the Iron Man movie since we haven't seen it yet. It better be good since it was my fault and all that it "jumped" into the cart. :)

No comments: