Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mommy-dom

Wheeeww..I have made it through day 2 of being a real stay at home mom since the babysitter still watched the boyz last week. I know people are going to start asking what I am doing with my time and here's a quick rundown....
Day 1- Got everyone up and dressed to leave by 8:30 and get Caleb to preschool where he took the twins for Show and Tell. Then came back to do some housework. Made a quick trip to Kid to Kid with the twins then back to preschool to pick Caleb up. Then we made it back home and made lunch. Hot Dogs was the meal of choice. Then all 3 boys napped AT THE SAME TIME! What a blessing. I was able to also take a little siesta with them. After Dad got home we made a trip to Costco and Harmons for some essentials. And mixed in there was several feedings, fussy fits and a couple of spitups. After they went to bed, I was able to finally finish reading Breaking Dawn. I've been working on that for a few weeks now.
Day2- Today we hung out a little longer at home then all 4 of us went to a friends house so Mom could craft and Caleb could play with his friend Braxton. We packed a lunch with us and stayed until about 2. The boyz were having a pretty fussy day so I didn't really get much crafting done. Then we came home to wait for Dad and then we cooked some spaghetti for dinner. Again mixed in there were several feedings, play time and a tons of spit ups that forced me to change my clothes the moment I got home.
So we are off to a blazing start here. So far, I am hanging in there and the kids are still alive and fairly healthy. What more could I ask for? Better than sitting in that office all day for sure. Tomorrow we will do the preschool routine again then Friday will be a suprise on what we get done, or don't get done as may very well be the case. Guess we'll just see.

No comments: