Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mission Accomplished

So I did it! I went all day (and night I might add) without even touching a keyboard one time. I will admit I was tempted more than once. But I had something to prove. This also gave me time to think about why I was addicted and here's the conclusion I came to.....I BLAME HIM! It's all Mike's fault. I didn't used to be this addicted when we only had the home pc. Here's my evidence to support my case.

Exhibit A: He insisted that I get myself a laptop last year at the Black Friday Sales.

Exhibit B: He set up a wireless network in the house so I could get onto the internet from anywhere.

Exhibit C: Then he also bought a wireless printer so I can now print from anywhere in the house. Or even probably on the roof if I so choose.

So there you go....HIS FAULT!

Also in my last blog I mentioned that I had been reading some humorous blogs and I marked one that I like. Since I couldn't write about it yesterday I am throwing it on this one. I found this blog http://witsbitch.blogspot.com/ I can't help it, I like a little sarcastic and even crude humor once in a while. Most of the time I am a very wholesome person (stop your snickering) but something about this girl makes me laugh. I will warn you, it's not for everyone, but if you are feeling adventurous check it out sometime.

No comments: