Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's day. Give your loves extra hugs and kisses today and make sure they know how much you love them.

That said, I'd like to take this time to tell Mike how much I truly love and adore you. You have been my whole world and my everything for the last 10 years. Starting almost the very day we met. We've been through so many ups and downs and you are always there with a smile and that strong shoulder to cry on. I thank God for you every day and don't know what I would do without out. And I thank him for helping us to have 3 beautiful boys and making you such a good father. I couldn't have ever asked for more. I can never thank you enough for all that you are, so this year I am declaring my love for all of cyber-space (or at least my 4 readers) to see.

I love you!

No comments: