Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Party

In just a little over one month the twins will already be a year old! I can't believe it either. You know I am all about the "themed" party and I have been checking some stuff out for a couple months now. Well it boiled down to 3 things, monkeys (naturally), Baby Einstein, and Sesame Street babies. I finally decided on Sesame Street babies, partly because my favorite party store had it in stock last I looked and it's just adorable. We are going to do their party in Price this year as a combined party with my 2 nephews who also have April bdays so when we were down last I picked out a cake to have my sister order for us so it's ready for that day and decided it was time to get a move on with the final planning and the decor.

The problem is, the party store got bought out by Zurchers who I figured out (after 3 different stores) does NOT carry this line. Ugggh. So I scoured and scoured the internet. There are lots of places that have it but each one only has bits and pieces. I was tempted at the last minute almost to change back to the monkeys but only because I saw the cutest cake pan. Look out 2nd Bday! I decided to stick to my guns and go with the original decision. I didn't want to pay for shipping from several places so I just chose the one that had the most of what I wanted and went for it. It arrived yesterday and I love it. Still wish I had those extra pieces, but we will survive. So here's looking forward to some fun with these little guys, oh and the twins too ;).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh 1 already. Time flies. I was just reading Mindy's blog about Evan turning 2. Hailee will be 18 months next week. What day is the twins b-day on. Jas' is that month too, the 11th in fact.

Becca said...

There's is the 4th. 4/4 pretty cool for twins huh ;).