Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Perfect Valentine's Day

We are so glad that Valentine's Day landed on a weekend this year. It's the first year for as long as I can remember that we got to just spend the entire day together with no one working or having class or no appointments or places to be. It's shaping up to be a great day. This morning started off with gifts of course. Mike spoiled me. My 3 roses for my 3 boyz. A cute plush heart guy. My favorite candy and he even went to BR yesterday to get me a pint of my favorite ice cream, pink bubble gum.

If you are wondering what's on the vase for the roses, it's this cute Valentine's bracelet. I love it and have been wearing it all day.
We got Caleb a couple of books and one little thing of candy. He of course really only cared about the dinosaur book and has already had Dad read it to him and has looked through it a few more times.


The babies got these fun shirts. I love them and couldn't resist when I saw them.


Once everyone was up and a little conscious, I made some pink heart-shaped pancakes. They were fun and good.








We had to run to the store Friday night for some formula and decided to grab a couple balloons for the babies since they were only 97 cents. They have been yelling at them and playing with them tons last night and this morning.









And them in their cute new shirts and still playing with the balloons.



I made Mike take a Valentine picture with me. It turned out pretty cute. We love the timer on our camera.



Caleb and I did a couple crafts to pass the time. Here's his fun hat we made.




And the little foam monkey. The glue is STILL drying.





It was time to sign Caleb up for Tball again this year so when we went to do that we also stopped at Papa Murphy's to grab a heart-shaped pizza for lunch.



Then later this afternoon we made dessert and made chocolate covered strawberries. This was the first time Caleb has had them and loved it. He told me they were "Amazin". I have to agree.








So I would say, it's already been the perfect Valentine's Day with my 4 Valentine's and it's only 4pm. The rest of the day will consist of relaxing and playing together probably with some leftover pizza for dinner and perhaps a movie. There's not much left to top the day we've already had.

2 comments:

jfm said...

Wow Valentine's Day at your house rocks!! Sounds like you had a fun day and it was fun to read about how you guys met.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Valentine's. I am so mad at myself for not getting Hailee a heartshaped pizza. You always do sooo good with activities. Way to go.