Monday, February 02, 2009

Superbowl Slam Down!

Another Superbowl Sunday has come and gone. The party was again at our house this year. The boys were excited (especially Caleb) all day to have a football party. Caleb wore his jersey for the occasion and I dug out these old outfits for the boys that used to be Caleb's. It was too perfect that one happened to be red (Cardinals) and one happened to be yellow (Steelers).

We threw up a few decorations before the guests arrived.
After everyone got here we got to enjoy the company and the food! Yum! It was so good. We ended up with a menu of:
Chili Dogs
7-layer dip and chips
Cheese and Crackers
Chocolate cake
Veggies
Grape Glaze dessert
Lots of Soda's
I am still full and will be eating leftovers for a while but can't complain.


The babies had fun playing with their friend Trevor. However, they were pretty sensitive and started crying any time we would yell at a bad call or scream in victory for our respective teams.
We had so much fun with all the friends that came and Caleb had a ball with all the kids that were here. I don't think he watched any of the game because he was too busy playing.
I am happy to report that the Steelers won!!!!!! That's who I was rooting for and had placed some more Pepsi bets with my family and some bets with Mike. By my count, that's 72 Pepsi's family and I will be down to collect this weekend! For winning the bet with Mike, I get a date night of my choice with no complaints from him......now who wants to babysit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like soooo much fun. I wish we could have come. Jas had plans with the guys at work. Congrats on all your winnings.

Sarah W said...

Hey! I'm so sorry we missed it. Tanner got pink eye, and I noticed it Sunday morning! That night it moved to his other eye, too, so it's just been a party around here...blah...I am just PRAYING the babies don't get it. YUCK!