Monday, February 09, 2009

Weekend at Papa's

We got to spend another weekend in Price at Papa's house. And first thing was first.....I collected on those football bets. Here's my 72 can's of Pepsi. My Holy Mecca of Pepsi is what I like to refer to it as. If Mike stays out of them (wink, wink) they should last me a couple months.

My Nephew ,Jaxson, is turning 2 today so we did a little party for him with the family. Here he is opening up a present from Grandma.
I loved this picture I got of him after eating his cake with the red frosting. All he wanted all day was cake. Whenever someone asked him what he wanted for his Bday, that's what he would reply "cake." Or once he told me "cake and big truck." We gave him the cutest gas pump to gas up his trucks and all the kids loved it. I was thinking I should have bought several of them by the time the party was over. It kept everyone entertained. You can't see the whole thing but he's holding the nozzle in this pic.


The babies partied it up too. This is the only way Zaric would let Papa Kevin hold him is with the balloons. Zaden liked the balloons too. We ended up taking some back to Papa's house that night to play with.






And they got to nibble on some ice cream cones. Nix most of the ice cream besides the little bits left in the cones after removing them. They loved it!








And here they are riding the quarter horse at the cafe the party was in. Papa Ringo had to let them take a ride, of course.



And no fear, the inseparable Bopsey twins were present. I don't think they left each others side for more than 2 minutes besides at night time pretty much the whole weekend.


We had fun, like usual, and are already looking forward to the next trip whenever that may be. Hopefully some of them will come up our way and visit us in the meantime.

No comments: