Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HELP A GIRL OUT!

So my awesome NKOTB-going friend Jenn called me today. She's on the NKOTB texting list and got a message from it today to call a # and hear a message from one of the boys! So she did and it's a "melt your heart" message from Joey himself. You can leave a message of your own for them and they will be calling people back from the stage or the sea (on the NKOTB cruise I can't afford). So here's the message I left, I wrote it down so I could read it and not sound like a fool:

"Hi this is Becca. I know you hear this all the time, but I have been a fan of yours since the beginning. My husband got me tickets to the Salt Lake show for my 29th birthday. I went with 3 awesome girlfriends and we all dressed up in 80's garb. I had the greatest time. I danced right out of my leggings, quite literally. During your performance of Tonight, I had to sit down and take them off. I so want to go on the cruise but it's not in the budget with my 3 little boys. Just know that I'll Be Loving You Forever and give me a call anytime."

I am still giddy talking about it. So I think that maybe if I can round up enough people to call in my favor and put in a good word for me, maybe (just maybe) there's a glimmer of hope that they call me back. Here's the # 617-830-1100. Call and help a girl out! Feel free to give them my cell phone #. If you don't have it, send me an email and I'll be happy to provide it to you.

2 comments:

SCHADEY SAFARI said...

You are so Sad Sis LOL !!!

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA!! That rocks in the most awesome way EVER! I can't believe how trembly I was after that call. I hope they really listen to the messages and not some under paid intern! I worked hard on delivering that message! Remember we are in this one together!