Sunday, March 08, 2009

Boxcar Boys

On Friday I took the boys upstairs with me to tidy up a bit and when I had to refill the diaper stacker, we were left with an empty box and you know what that means!


Big brother Caleb was more than happy to play chauffeur and push them around in their boxcar all over from their room down the hall to mom and dads and back and forth several times. They had a blast and it helped Caleb work off some pent up energy too.

After the box they both went over to the window to look out so I pulled up the shades and got this pic. Daydreaming (I think) about where their boxcar will take them next ;).
Hurry up Spring!

1 comment:

jfm said...

Cute! And isn't it funny how kids like cardboard boxes(sometimes better than the toys that came in them) but big boxes to play and ride in are the BEST!!