Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gearing up

The party is only 2 1/2 weeks away. Creeping up on us every minute. Back in December I got the newly released Sesame Street Cartridge for the Cricut but had yet to use it. I decided to give it a go this morning and what better to make something for than the party coming up? So here's what I came up with so far:
These are small. Only about 2 in each. I think that I am going to pin them to whatever clothes they are wearing for the party. Kinda like a bday badge.


These are much bigger. My plan for these 2 things is to have the people at our small party write them each a little bday message on these to keep in their scrapbooks. I thought it would be a nice momento.
I am having so much fun with this and need more ideas of things to make.....any suggestions?

No comments: