Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mommy's Monkeys

Here's just a few pics I took in the last couple of days. The first ones show my little monkeys playing in their crib while Mom and Dad were trying to get everything done for bed time. They were too cute not to share.






You can see in the pics all the little bruises on Zaric's poor little head. He keeps trying to stand up on his own and falling over and climbing anything that he thinks he can. Poor thing looks like we abuse him. I promise those are all self-inflicted wounds. I have been worried about taking him out thinking that people will think I abuse my poor kid and even put a ball cap on him yesterday before we ventured out to the Dr. office. It looks a lot worse than it is. Why is it that bruises almost look worse when they are nearly healed than when they happen?


I have had to change the gate position to keep him from going up them as much as possible, that way if he can't get up, he can't fall down. The problem with our steps going upstairs is there's no way to gate our first couple stairs so he still gets on those and hasn't figured out the getting down part yet so just gives up and lets himself tumble. I try to be there as much as possible but he has this uncanny way of getting on them when I am busy with another brother or something else. He gets a little devastated that he can't go more than two and usually holds onto the gate like this and cries and wines hoping Mom will move it for him to continue his monkey madness. But after this last goose egg he got on Sunday, I am not doing it!

No comments: