Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's in a Name?

Or a Nick-name to be more exact. I have been searching for the perfect nickname for Zaric lately. They have come so easily for the other two.:

For Caleb- I call him Buggie and Lubbie or the Lubster most of the time it just flows.
For Zaden- Tank, Tanka, Doodle, Doodle Bear, Doodle Monster- They all seem to fit

Zaric has been hard for me for some reason. Nothing seems to "fit". We called him "skinny" for the first few months because he was much littler than Zaden, but now he's not. They are practically even. I have been calling him Zar-Bear here and there and Mike calls him T-Rex because when he cries lately he'll tilt his head back as far and he can and open up that mouth and let it out more like a roar. It's cute, but I seem to have a hard time calling him that. I want something that just comes out and flows without me having to think about it like I do with the other two.

Any suggestions for a nickname for this cutie pie?





2 comments:

DaNell Rasmussen said...

You could call him Smiley Bear. or Love-a-lot! = )

DaNell Rasmussen said...

OR, I have also come up with Funshine! The names that I posted were refering to Carebears. = ) have fun deciding which to use!