Monday, March 30, 2009

Surprise Visit

Dear Papa and Grandma Judi,

Thanks for having Uncle Ryan text my mom to tell her that you were going to be picking up Tyler for a visit. I was glad that my mom was going to Lehi anyway to get her hair cut and dyed at Braxton's house and that we were able to leave earlier to meet you guys at Cabela's. I had so much fun walking around and looking at the animals with you and all the fun stuff. Thank you so much for my new gun that you bought me. I love it. Me and Braxton hunted all over his house with it and shot all sorts of animals. It's also the first thing I started playing with this morning. I set up my dinosaurs this morning and am going to let mom use my gun to hunt some dinosaurs. I bet she gets a big one.


We also love this camo dishes that you bought for my brothers. We will make sure they use them. Mom says she doesn't know if we'll be hunters like you are but that we can always be your hunting buddies.

Thank you again and we will see you on Friday when we come to Price.
Love you,
Caleb

No comments: