Friday, December 12, 2008

The Artist

I thought Caleb had grown out of this but yesterday when he was at preschool, I went into his room to clean it up so I could vaccum and low and behold this was staring right at me. The red crayon was still lying on the floor. I had wondered what was taking him so long to get dressed up there. Well apparently he had an art bug in his pants that was dying to get out. Not only did he get his dresser, but he got his new play mat from his birthday and his car garage that he uses with his hotwheels.


So of course, being the mean mom I am, I made him clean it up after school. He actually thought it was kinda fun so I don't know if it taught him anything or not.
All I can say is the person that invented these magic erasers deserves a medal of some sort. Maybe one, drawn in crayon, from a 5 year old.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Just don't let them use it on their skin..it causes chemical burns!

Sarah W said...

Oh my friggin' crap! You are so hilarious! So far Tanner hasn't gone through the "color on everything" phase...And I'm with you on the magic eraser things! They are the bomb!!!! (don't you hate that saying???)