Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Movies

Like I said, Caleb is really getting into Christmas this year. He's been walking around the house and singing songs and singing loudly in the car every time we are in there. He's excited that his preschool class gets to sing at the mall this week too. He's been getting into Christmas movies too. This morning he asked me to sit on the couch with him and watch "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown". I am still in my pj's and should be getting dressed and ready to go today but how can I resist that request? He even told me I could borrow his dinosaur blanket. So here we sit. We have watched quite a few already this year and last night we stopped by TRU to look for something and they had Rudolph playsets. He was in awe and we stood there while he told me about each and every character in the set. So fun that he's watching these and really understanding what they are about and what happens in them. Here's a list of my all time favorites:

A Christmas Story (already watched this year)
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (watched last night)
It's a Wonderful Life
Rudolph (already watched this year)
Elf with Will Farrell (already watched this year)
The Grinch (already watched Jim Carrey's version this year ....Love it!)
Miracle on 34th Street
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown (watching right now)
Pinky and the Brain- A Pinky and the Brain Christmas

We have a few more that I like but these are my absolute fav's. Let me know what yours are so I know if I am missing something wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Christmas is my very very favorite. I love old shows like that. I also like one called Christmas Comes to Willow Creek, but only because it has John Schneider in it...aka Bo Duke. I am in love with him, have been since I was 3. :-)

jfm said...

We LOVE National Lampoons Christmas Vacation watched it at Kendra's over Thanksgiving weekend...but I'm sure we will again! Some of our favs are: The Santa Clause, the cartoon Grinch (not Jim Carey one) Polar Express, White Christmas,and A Christmas Story.
Megan has the TV guide for this month and has already watched most of the Christmas cartoons and she's 17! It's quality time you can spend with Caleb....enjoy!

SCHADEY SAFARI said...

Grinch Cartoon, Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas, Flintstones save Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, Mickey's Christmas Carol
Rudolph (Burl Ives Singing Rocks )Santa Claus is coming to town oh to many to name.