Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DaNell's tag

My neice, DaNell, gave me this tag on her blog and I have been lazy about getting around to it. But she gave me a deadline of 11:59 pm on December 31st and I'm all about meeting deadlines. So check the time stamp Nells.

1) How old are you? 29 (or 25 like I tell Caleb)
2) What is your favorite color(s)? Purple, Dark green, pink
3) What is your favorite soda? Pepsi
4) What is your favorite fast food place? Wendy's
5) What is your favorite restaraunt? The Olive Garden
6) What is your favorite food? Burgers
7) What is your usual bed time? 9:30-10
8) What is your favorite holiday? Cinco de Mayo (he he he.......)
9) What do you do for fun? I scrapbook and read
10) Do you have more than 10 books in your room? Not in my room, but a ton in the "office"

There you go. Tag to anyone that wants to play!

1 comment:

DaNell Rasmussen said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)