Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Cards


I really did attempt to make my Christmas cards this year. I started and got a few going and then ran out of materials. Between finding the time to go get what I needed and the crazy time constraints with these boyz, I decided it just wasn't happening this year. So I logged into Walgreens, threw on some photos and abra cadabra! an Ouren family Christmas card. I have gotten most ofthem sent out now and if you didn't get one it could be for one of these very good reasons:

a. I don't know you
b. I forgot
c. Your name has officially landed on my "shit list" notepad that Allison gave me for my birthday
d. I don't have your address

For most of you the answer would be d....but a for a few maybe c ;). I do still have a few copies so if you are dying to have one, send me an email beccaouren@gmail.com with your address and I'll do my best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are darling. I too attempted to make Christmas cards this year. I have similar excuses as you...aka no time. So I settled for a family newsletter.

Sarah W said...

I love the cards! I ordered mine off walmart.com. It's the only way to go.... Adorable kids!