Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa- A Reminder

Dear Santa,

It has been a busy morning here. First my mom took Zaden to the Dr. office to get his new helmet. I stayed home with Dad and Zaric.

I really like his helmet and I already decorated it with a NY Giants sticker. They are my favorite football team. What's your favorite team?
After my mom got home, I helped her make cookies to take to Price with us for Papa to eat and we are going to make you a special plate of them too so you can have a snack.




We made Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Crinkles and some Peanut Butter Cookies. We also have some chocolate chip ones to take down and my mom is going to help me make some pre-made sugar ones in the morning with the snowman dough she bought before we leave. I hope you like them all.



Please remember that I will be at my Papa Ringo's. His address is Price. I am taking my stocking down with me so you will know where to find me and can fill it there. Remember that I told you I wanted a big remote control dinosaur? I have been trying to be really good so I can get one but I know sometimes I am bad, but I am good too.
I will see you at Price tomorrow night.
Love,
Caleb
P.S. My Mom says that she wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas and will share our Christmas pictures with everyone on this blog in a few days. See you soon!



No comments: