Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Funny Kids!

Yesterday was a funny day here at the house. Each of the kids did something to cracked us up. I only have pics from one of them but still funny.

Caleb- Yesterday was delivery day here at the house. We got packages in the mail first from my friend Shelby in Arizona. Well Caleb was dying to open his and I told him that if he did he wouldn't have it for Christmas but he started tearing into it anyway. Well then he dissappeared before I even saw what it was. I asked him a few minutes later what he got and he said nothing. I said yes you did, you unwrapped it. So he went into the living room and I followed then was all sad. I asked what the matter was and he said that he wanted it for Christmas and I said what and he pointed at the present he had opened. He had tried to re-wrap it! So it's there right next to the tree with shards of wrapping paper over it. So wink wink.... I can't tell you what it is cuz it's a surprise ;).

Zaric- We also got a delivery of three boxes from UPS. One of them was from Great Aunt Peggy in Omaha. Mike called her last night to tell her it made it here and thank her for the extra huskers stuff that she threw in the box (pics to come). Well while he was talking to her he was holding Zaric. Zaric kept reaching for it with one hand then with the other he kept opening and closing his hand in the "give it to me" motion. We had never seen him to this before so it was making us laugh. We've always said he's a talker, guess he just wanted to say hello.

Zaden- After Zaden got home last night and woke up a bit, I was holding him and drinking a pepsi. There was a straw in it so he kept reaching for it. So being the goof I am I said sure have a drink and put the straw in his mouth. He had never used one before so I thought there would be no harm since he didn't know how to do it. Well boy was I wrong, he took a few good sucks on it and sure enough got a little swig of Pepsi. He didn't like that one bit and pulled a nasty face. We had to bring our jaws up off the floor! It took Caleb forever to learn to drink from a straw, but this kid gets it on the first try! Brilliant I tell ya! Then he wanted the straw again. So I put it in some apple juice they sent him home with from the hospital and he continually kept drinking little sips through the straw. Well that was great and we were enjoying his new "talent" until he blew into the straw instead of sucking and blew bubbles into the apple juice which then spilled over all over my lap. So I was wet and sticky, but I really didn't care cuz we were all laughing too hard.

What fun these boyz were last night!




No comments: