Monday, December 15, 2008

They're Ready

These babies are ready for Christmas. With the snow we were finally able to break out these bear suits. They are toasty warm for any outings and adorable as can be.



This morning Zaric was rolling around the rug in the living room and decided it was time to open presents. He particularly liked this gift bag for the present to the old babysitter from Caleb. He dumped all the contents on the floor and just played and played. I figured he really wasn't hurting much so just picked up the contents and moved them away and let him play for a while. I hope she doesn't mind the tag being a bit chewed on. I did move the wrapped present out of his reach since he started tearing it open. Who knew he would get the present bug so soon?




And of course for breakfast this morning, I had to put on their Christmas bibs. They have been sitting there waiting and for the life of me, I can't figure out why I waited so long to use them. Too cute.







Get ready Christmas cuz here they come!
On another Note: Zaden had another followup echo and ekg today for the Kawasaki's. Mike took him to it so I could stay with the other boys. I just got word from him that everything is still "normal" so that's a good sign. The Dr.'s also decided that we probably don't need to do the next echo that they had planned on in 6 months. Hooray! A little early Christmas gift.

No comments: