Sunday, December 21, 2008

Picture Parade- The Past Few Days

This weekend started off with a big storm on Friday afternoon. Which me and Mike both ended up having to drive in....no fun. It took us both tons of time to get home. After we got home Caleb and Mike got to shoveling. Caleb loves to shovel with his Dad and uses this tiny snow shovel to "help".

Here he is sneaking up on Mike with a snowball while Mike was shoveling around the side of the house.

The storm also created these pretty cool icicles from the roof. We would knock them down except for one little problem........they have encased our icicle lights!











Caleb discovered his love for Christmas goodies this weekend. A package came from Grandma Braska with her homemade snickerdoodles in it and I made some Homemade fudge Sat morning. So here he is with one of each in both hands.


Saturday afternoon our friend Shannon stopped by from Seattle. She flew into town to spend Christmas with her family in the St. George area and wanted to come say hello. It was a fun visit and we're hoping to see her again on her way back to the airport on the 27th.



After she left we ventured out for our annual light-looking adventure. We tried a new fast food restaurant (Chadders) on the way. We weren't real impressed with it. We give it 4 out of 10. I took some pics of our light looking outing. I hope some of these people don't think I am too creepy, but it's their fault for making their houses so darn cute. That's what I say anyway.



And finally I am including these promised pics. First is the boyz in their new Huskers caps that Great Aunt Peggy sent. So cute.


This one I like to call "Hey you look just like me, I Love the hat!" True buddies already.


And finally the picture of Caleb and the Santa that came to preschool. This one was kinda funny. When Caleb got up there and he asked him what he wanted Caleb was like "I already told you" since he did tell him at Grandma Nette's party. But he told him again anyway and was asking me later why Santa didn't remember. I told him he was just double checking in case Caleb had changed his mind. So Safe again for one more year.



2 comments:

Sarah W said...

The picture of the twins looking at each other is too cute!!! Oh my gosh, they are so darling! I just want to eat them up.

jfm said...

Fun winter pics and darling kids! Looking forward to seeing you all when we are in UT!