Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

Today Caleb finally goes back to preschool after a 2 1/2 week break. I think I'm a little excited. I was up, showered and had my hair curled all before 7 am. That's probably normal for some of you working-type folks but not for me since I quit my job. Now I am sitting here just waiting for him to get up. Do I wake him?.....no, but I am a little worried that it will be a struggle getting him to get ready after he's had so many days to lounge around in the mornings. And to think in less than a year he'll be doing this 5 times a week for Kindergarten instead of just 3. What will I do then?

1 comment:

jfm said...

Hey I hear ya! Megan has been off for three weeks! And she can get ready and drive herself to school!
It started to snow again on Sunday night and I know I could hear Moms all over Salem start screaming!!