Monday, January 05, 2009

First Weekend of the New Year

We had a busy weekend here again. Early in the morning on Friday Caleb tried out his new skates with the help of Dad. He loved them but was very unsteady on them. Those pads and a hemlet will be making their way out of the garage when it's warm enough to take them outside.

Friday night, Allison and Reva came over to get in some scrapbooking. My most wonderful husband watched the boys so I could indulge and get a little more caught up. I intended to take some pics to share but that didn't happen. After the boys all went to bed, Mike got to enjoy some time playing his new Nintendo DS he got for Christmas.

On Saturday Mike got up with a cold. He wasn't feeling well at all. So we just did some housework. Then we ran a couple of errands and then headed home skipping our last errand so he could rest. We spent the night just watching TV and hanging out. Mike did manage to have a twinkie and then share it with Zaden who loved it! So I was sure to get the first twinkie pics. He's his Dad's boy for sure where they are concerned.






To wrap up the weekend, on Sunday we were able to go down to our friend's house in Lehi and I got a hair cut (finally). Then she and I played with our cricut's. I got a couple of tiles made and she got a couple of projects made so it was productive. Thanks again to Mike and Scott who watched all the boys to include their 2. We had dinner with them and headed home for some more R&R.
A good weekend overall and a good way to start the new year with lots of friends over the past few days, roller skates, twinkies and scrapbooking. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Maybe you and I will have to get together for some scrapbooking sometime.