Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tie A Pink Bow On It!

My Nephew, Taylor, is a big SD Chargers fan and has been getting the family to back him up with them in the playoff's. This morning started off with the usual smack talk, me taking the side of the Steelers. My sister has been backing up Tay with his team and rooting them on, so her and I made a little wager this morning of a 12 pack of pepsi. Well later I was chatting with my brother and he also wanted the Chargers to win. Wrong-o I told him and ended up putting up another 12 pack of pepsi as a wager. Then this afternoon Papa Ringo came up from Price to bring the last of the babies Christmas gifts up that we couldn't fit in the car and again was rooting for the Chargers and said he'd take that bet as well.

All the while Mike was in the background reminding me that I am no longer working and what I am really betting was "his" money and he was geting nervous that the price kept going up and up with everyone.

I am happy to report that the game ended with the Steelers winning 35-24. So I am making room in my fridge for my 36 new cans of Pepsi. Tracey, Ryan and Dad.....I'll take those with a pink bow tied on them :)

This is a video of Mike doing a "happy dance" that not only did I not spend any of his money, but will actually be saving him money on the Pepsi bill. (He thinks his dance is good. I think it's spazzy and he should never do it again.)

No comments: