Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentines Decor- Latest Editions

I have been getting out the Valentine's decor. Not that I have a lot of it so, it didn't take long. But thought I would share my latest editions of crafting for this holiday.


If you haven't guessed from my other posts, I have a goal of making a tile with my cricut for most of the holidays in the year. I started with Halloween so I am moving along as they come up. Here is my Valentine tile.


And I got this from a friend (thanks Reva). Well at least the chipboard cutout. I dug through my old paper and covered it and then cut around it with a razor then added the tag and ribbon. to embellish a little.
And that's all from my latest crafty corner.
Caleb has been getting excited for Valentines day and had me buy him 2 boxes of Valentines to give to his friends. So we have a box of Kung FU Panda and a box of 3D dinosaurs. We'll be filling those out soon for him to hand out. Can't wait!

1 comment:

jfm said...

Cute! Megan and I passed the Valentine aisle and she said she loved passing out valentines "in school" to all her friends and wished they still did. In school being the catch here as I said you could still buy a box and do that!