Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!




Happy New Year to everyone!!! I know I technically should have said that in the last post but I didn't and today isn't over so I've still got time. We rung in the new year by sleeping in the bed....that's right...not one of us stayed up. But this morning we got up and Mike made his cinnamon rolls that he missed out on Christmas day due to being out of town. So he was happy. Then we spent the morning cleaning. This afternoon some friends came over and we ate some pizza, watched the end of the Nebraska football game (they actually won....BIG shocker!) and then played a little Wii. We played some Mario Kart, some Rayman-Raving Rabbids and then a few rounds of Tetris. It's always so fun to hang out with them and Caleb LOVES their kids. During their visit, our house got volunteered for the Superbowl party, so I'll be gearing up for that over the next few weeks.

I posted my New Year's resolutions that I finally sat down and thought about this morning on a list in the sidebar. I thought that maybe if I looked at them every time I view my blog it might help me stay motivated......... that's a big MAYBE though. Crossing my fingers!

No comments: