Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Caleb Cam Part 1





So last night I took on the task of going through Caleb's Kids Tough camera from Fisher Price (a Christmas '07 gift from Papa). It had 797 pictures on this thing and that's after I had gone through it about a month ago too and deleted a bunch. I never took some of them totally off there but was suprised to find some of these on there. But I thought I would share. Stay tuned for another edition as I am sure they won't all fit. Maybe I will go through it once in a while and share so we can see the world as he does through the lense of a 5 year old's camera. Starting off here with some self portraits.






































I was pretty suprised to find this pic of Zaden from the week we brought him home still on there.








And more recently




Too cute. Sharing the spotlight on the piano. And then another self portrait.




Here's his gigantic firetruck.



And Grandma Braska's dog Bigelow from when they came out in May for Mike's graduation.



And last, but certainly not least, the toy 4-wheeler.



I think I have a little photographer in the making. More to share another day. For now enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute. I can't wait to get one of those cameras for Bug. What a great idea Fisher Price had and thank goodness for the age of digital.